Green Bison Limited (GB Vehicle Contracts) is registered under the 1998 Data Protection Act and is
committed to protecting your data and privacy. We have published this data protection guide to
ensure that you are fully aware of how and why we collect information from you, to whom such
information is disclosed and what your rights are.
What information do we collect and how do we obtain it?
We receive information from you when you complete any of the forms on our websites.
To complete your request we need to know your name, email address, telephone number and
company name where applicable.
How do we use your information?
We may use your information as follows:
• To contact you in order to discuss products and services requested by you.
• To disclose information about you to any relevant regulator if we have a legal duty to do so.
• We may monitor and/or record telephones conversations with you to ensure consistent service levels,
to prevent and detect fraud and for training purposes.
• We may occasionally notify you about enhancements to our services including new services, features
and Special Offers.
• Details supplied by you to enter a competition are used only be Green Bison Limited (GB Vehicle
Contracts) and will not be released to any 3rd party.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised
access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to
safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you
agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a
particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application
can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information
about your preferences.